Xgel Sensitive 30ml
30ml Xgel Sensitive squeeze tube
Also available in a 15ml brush on bottle.
Our Xtensions products are big 10 free (in fact they are 21 free!)
Cruelty free and vegan
Approx 50 uses
- Prep natural nails
- Select tip sizes
- Use Xetch to chemically etch the inside of the tip (please note Xetch is not currently a HEMA free product, however as it does not come into contact with the client skin or nails it should not cause reaction. If you are unsure and have a client you know to be reactive you can hand etch the inside of the tips. You may also apply the Xetch to just one tip by way of a patch test to ensure there are no future reactions should you wish to use the product on the client in the future.)
- Apply Xprime to the natural nail
- Apply Xgel to the base of the tip and at a 45 degree angle line up to the cuticle, then slowly press down until the gel just covers the free edge.
- Keeping a firm hold, raise to under the UV light and hold for approx 5 seconds (or until there is not movement)
- Ask client to hold the curing finger under the lamp for 30 seconds whilst you work on the other hand.
IMPORTANT INFO... It is very important to ensure that you hold the finger no closer than 10cm to the light when curing. If you place the nail too close to the light (as with any UV gel product) it could cause a heat spike which can lead to damage to the nail bed and conditions such as onycholysis.
Available only professional, qualified nail tech’s only, proof of qualification required on sign up.
Sensitive gel for sensitive nail beds! Lovely consistency, lovely to apply, I’d highly recommend Xgel sensitive including the Xtensions range, I love this system!