Xgel Sensitive 15ml
15ml Xgel sensitive brush on bottle.
HEMA free for clients prone to allergies
Our Xgel is big 10 free (in fact it is 21 free!)
Cruelty free, vegan and can also be used to infill this system as well as a builder type base!
1. Prep natural nails
2. Select tip sizes
3. Use Xetch to chemically etch the inside of the tip
4. Apply Xprime to the natural nail
5. Apply Xgel to the base of the tip and at a 45 degree angle line up to the cuticle, then slowly press down until the gel just covers the free edge.
6. Keeping a firm hold, raise to under the UV light and hold for approx 5 seconds (or until there is not movement)
7. Ask client to hold the curing finger under the lamp for 30 seconds whilst you work on the other hand.
Approx 25 applications, please note beginners tend to use more.
IMPORTANT INFO... It is very important to ensure that you hold the finger no closer than 10cm to the light when curing. If you place the nail too close to the light (as with any UV gel product) it could cause a heat spike which can lead to damage to the nail bed and conditions such as onycholysis.
I really struggle with heat spike usually with these kind of systems but this sensitive X gel is the best I’ve tried!