Frequently Asked Questions
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - we will ship your package within 24 hours.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal, Apple & Google Pay and some cryptocurrencies.
- We do not accept offline payments via check & direct bank deposit
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than UK pounds or US dollars.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer a full replacement of the damaged item where reasonable.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was ordered.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- We will provide you with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund or exchange.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
- We ship both nationally and worldwide.
- We try to process orders within 24 hours of you ordering and supply you with a tracking number or email from one of our carriers.
- Mainland UK orders take 2 business days to be delivered to you using DPD Local with a 1 hour window for when it will arrive. Please download the My DPD App from your app store
- Orders from Highlands, Islands and N. Ireland are sent Royal Mail and take 2-3 Business days.
- Order shipped to Ireland are sent using Parcelforce and usually take 3-5 days but we are looking at a way to speed this up.
- International orders take 10-15 business days to be delivered via Fedex, DHL or UPS. When you pay shipping for overseas orders we tend to charge the maximum it could be, but if on the day we can reduce the shipping rate, we will refund any difference.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders over £95 will have free shipping in the UK.
- Orders under £95 will be charged for shipping at £5.95.
- The full price of International deliveries will be displayed at checkout and this is based on weight of the parcel and your location.
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
In doing this we will be responsible for paying your customs charges.
If we do not collect taxes in your country, you will be resonsible for customs duties when the package arrives in your country.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.
In our cuticle oils there is Wheatgerm Oil - contains vitamin A & D which helps cracked and dehydrated skin. Jojoba - Highly moisturising and healing. Grapeseed oil - High in vitamin E, nourishing and has anti ageing properties.
Ultimately it comes down to your choice but as a guide...
Ultimately it is up to you but here are our suggested RRP..
Our whipped beauty butter is a luxurious, moisturising and nourishing cocoa butter based product that you can use just about anywhere.
Contains cocoa butter, avocado oil and olive oil that leaves the skin soft and hydrated, amazing for use on hands, feet, lips and as a make-up primer!
Amazing for tattoo healing too!!
Free from Nuts, Palm Oil, sulphates and parabens.
Vegan, Made in the UK, lip safe and cruelty free